About the Master Class
TMI training courses have been developed by industry experts to help equip you and your staff with the skills and knowledge needed to enhance your business with immediate bottom line impact and long term sustainability.
The Maintenance and reliability masterclass is a full four day training building up from the basics of maintenance and reliability to advanced techniques for achieving top quartile results in reliability engineering as well as maintenance management. Participants are sure to take home practical applicable knowledge which are Globally proven best practices which when properly applied would guarantee immediate results..
CMRP candidates will be guided through each pillar of knowledge in the SMRP Body of Knowledge by an experienced CMRP and proctor. The guided study is an intensive review of each pillar’s components using interactive discussion, sharing of real-world examples and sample questions that are designed to familiarize applicants with CMRP exam content.
Key Focus Areas
- Basics of Reliability
- Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Maintenance Strategies
- Business Management and Leadership
- Lubrication Excellence
- Root Cause Analysis
- Reliability concepts and calculations
- Lean and Continuous Improvement
Pillar 1: Define key elements of a reliability-focused business and management strategy (Pillar 1):
- Create and manage a strategic direction and plan for reliability
- Select, track and report on key performance indicators
- Change management and communication
- Managing environmental, health and safety risks
Pillar 4: Describe how organization and leadership support maintenance and reliability staffing and development
- Determining organizational competency and staffing requirements
- Analysing organizational capability and developing personnel
- Organizational structure, roles and responsibilities for reliability
- Leading and managing people
Pillar 2: Define how reliability activities improve manufacturing process reliability (Pillar 2):
- Understand process flow, parameters and quality specs
- Process improvement techniques – e.g. loss elimination and continuous improvement programs
- Maintaining processes in accordance with standards and regulations
Pillar 5: Cite work management best practices
- How to identify, validate and approve maintenance and reliability work
- Maintenance and reliability work priority, planning and scheduling
- Executing and documenting work
- Analyzing and measuring work performance
- Planning and executing maintenance and reliability projects
- Using information technologies effectively
- Managing resources and materials effectively
Pillar 3: Outline equipment reliability best practices
- Determining equipment reliability expectations and goals
- Evaluate equipment reliability and identify improvement opportunities
- Establish a plan to ensure equipment reliability for new and existing assets
- Cost justify plans for implementation
- Implement reliability plans and periodically review performance
13 – 15 July, 2017
13 – 16 September 2017
November 29 – 2 December 2017
15 – 17 June, 2017
6 – 8 November 2017
12 -14 June 2017
Private / Closed Sessions
- We also facilitate close and private sessions for organisations globally.
- If you have a minimum of 5 Persons and suitable training location we can conduct the training onsite.
- To book please email Learn@tmiafrica.org or Call +234 807 776 4467
REGISTRATION & FEES
- Training: Maintenance & Reliability Masterclass – NGN 350,000
- CMRP Exams: NGN 200,000 / $470
Participants can register for the exams on the SMRP website www.smrp.org
Bookings and Enquiry
Phone: +234 8077764467 |
- The Toyota Way. Jeff Shivers | Pillar 1
- Maintenance and Reliability Best Practices. Ramesh Gulati | Pillar 2
- Making Common Sense Common Practice, Ron Moor | Pillar 3
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Steven Covey | Pillar 4
- Planning & Scheduling. Doc Palmer| Pillar 5
- CMRP / CMRT Exam Preparation Guide (smrp.org)
- The Asset Landscape 2nd Edition(gfmam.org)
- Training Slides
For participation in the Maintenance and Reliability MasterClass plus CMRP Certification, kindly fill the following fields and we shall revert within 24 hours.
The CMRP exams will be proctored on the Last day at Noon and successful candidates awarded the CMRP designation by SMRP. All candidates should be registered for the exams either through the institute or directly on the SMRP website (www.smrp.org)
Who Should Attend?
- Experienced M & R Professionals seeking to obtain the CMRP designation
- Professionals looking to build competence in Maintenance & Reliability
- Managers, Supervisors, Engineers, Asset managers etc.
Onsite / Closed Sessions
We also provide onsite training and certification geared towards meeting your specific needs. Do contact us to discuss your requirements. Call 08077764467 | email Learn@tmiafrica.org
The Maintenance Institute
We are Africa’s foremost M&R organization offering up to date industry information, networking, training, solutions as well as a meeting point between industries and solutions provider across Africa. Our solutions are designed with the professional in mind while aligning to global industrial best practices. Our course leaders are active industry professionals with accolades under their belt. Excellence is at the core of what we do at TMI and that’s what we intend to impact as you join any of our sessions.
About the Course Leader
David Jonathan CMRP, CRL
Mr David Jonathan is a Certified Reliability, Maintenance and Continuous Improvement Specialist. He is blessed with over a decade’s experience in Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Manufacturing and Processing Industries. He has led the implementation of improvement initiatives by the application of Maintenance and Reliability best practices which delivered savings in excess of 11 million Dollars and improved equipment reliability and availability to over 95%.
Mr David is a Certified Reliability Leader (CRL), a Certified Maintenance Reliability Professional (CMRP), a Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt (CSSYB) holder, a Fieldbus Certified Professional and Approved SMRP Proctor. He is a Member of Society for Maintenance Professionals, Association for Maintenance Professionals and Fieldbus Foundation. He is an avid speaker at international M & R Conferences, Convener of the Africa Maintenance & Reliability Conference, Port Harcourt Maintenance Summit and the Ghana Maintenance Summit.
He holds his first degree in Electronics System Engineering at the University of Portsmouth, advance diplomas in various other facets of Oil and Gas operations and is enrolled for his MBA with the University of South Wales.